ClassDojo is one of the Brooklyn Gardens platforms for communicating with families about what's happening inside our classrooms, school, and community.
ClassDojo creates a positive culture. Teachers can give students positive feedback for following our school expectations such as being Respectful, Responsible, Showing Love and Safe. It also, gives our students a voice and keeps our parents engaged.
Class Dojo connects teachers with students and parents to build amazing classroom communities.
Please create a login to Class dojo to be engaged in viewing shared photos and videos of wonderful classroom and school moments.
Click on the link classdojo.com
HOW TO SIGN UP-
Get the ClassDojo classroom code from your child’s teacher if they have not shared it with you already. Go to the staff directory on this website for teacher emails if you need to request a code.
Download the ClassDojo App on your phone, or go to the website at- https://www.classdojo.com/
Create a user profile and allow for notifications.
You will be notified through the app as well as through email if there is correspondence requiring your attention.
COMMON QUESTIONS ANSWERED-
1. It can be accessed on a Smartphone through the app or computer through the webpage
2. Only you can see your child's points.
3. If your child's teacher uses this feature, the number on their Daily Behavior Calendar will show the total points they earned throughout the day.
4. You can message your child's teacher and it will notify them through the app.
5. Any message you send to your child's teacher through the app is not visible to anyone else.
6. Teachers use the app to send messages to individual parents and also group messages to all parents.
Typical group messages: Reminders for early dismissals, upcoming student days off, field trip information, directions for a particular homework assignment the students may not seem clear on, etc.
7. More than one parent can set up an account using the same student password number BUT it will be set up as a separate account...meaning you can't see what the other parent may message to the teacher.